Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Easy Ways to Earn $$ Internet Shopping

 

I love to shop online and earning $ for doing that is a BONUS!  Before you check-out of whatever site you are shopping at online, click over to one of these sites and check for the store and see what percentage of your purchase you can earn back.  Some sites offer cash back and some offer points that you can redeem towards gift cards.  I typically check all the sites before choosing which one I am going to check out with because the percentages change often and you'll definitely want to go through the site that will give you the most back.

First is EBATES -
 
On this site you earn cash back on your purchases.  Checks are mailed once a quarter and they typically have some sort of sign up bonus on your first purchase.
Since I started using them, I have received over $30 cash back!

Second is ShopAtHome -
ShopAtHome Banner
This site is run the same as EBATES.  Earn cash back on your purchases.  With them however, you are only sent a check once you reach $20 in cash back rewards.
Since I have started using this site, I have earned just a little over $13!

The third site is MyPoints -
If you want to sign up for this one, send me an email by clicking here and I will send you an invitation.


On this site you earn points instead of cash.  You can earn points for more than just shopping online.  You can earn points taking surveys and by using the grocery coupons you print from their site!  These points can be redeemed for gift cards to tons of places.  Since I started using this website in 2009, I have earned over 13,000 points and have received over $100 worth of gift cards for Amazon.com.